Friday, August 6, 2010

Buono! Ranking...

Well... Here are the Buono! member ranking.


1. Suzuki Airi
Airi has a wonderful personality during concerts and off-stage. She has great energy and a beautiful voice. She isn't the best dancer but none of the Buono! members have good dance skills. She is very beautiful. She has a natural beauty and I respect her for that. The only thing that's ruining her in most people's eyes is the fact that Tsunku tries to push her to the front a bit to much. She is talented but she is loosing fans because of that.













2. Momoko Tsugunaga
Momo-chan is very kawaii. I love her voice when she sings live. Her dancing is just like Airi's and Miyabi's. She has great energy. And I am happy to see that she always has a smile on her.I just don't have anything to say about her. She doesn't stand out in Buono!... That's all. Oh and her Kawaii-ness is sometimes fake and over-the-top.














3. Miyabi Natsuyaki
A few reasons why I dislike her: 1. Her voice isn't that good. 2. She's a bit of a show-off. 3. She isn't natural. She doesn't give it her all. She just lacks spirit. Perhaps she's trying to look mature. Compared to Airi and Momo, who are energetic and happy all the time, she's quite quiet and she looks kinda bored. But I realised that I don't dislike her... I just don't thing she's good enough to be one of the lead singers in Berryz.

No comments:

Post a Comment