Thursday, August 5, 2010

To Start Off...

I'm a bit shy about writing this... Or maybe I just don't have any idea's at the moment. I'm just going to say it like it is...


Hello! I'm Ayumi Asakura. That's not my actual name but who cares about the actual name. I'm 13 years old and I... I... Um... *wonders off to her own world*... I am a vegetarian! I'm a bit on the weird side and I'm quite energetic. Well more like hyperactive. Due to birth problems I have ADD and ADHD. Which basically means I an really hyperactive and I can't concentrate... Which makes life a bit hard since staying still is... Well... Impossible. Over the years I've kinda grown out of this and I've become a bit more serious and calm.

At the age of 8 me, my mother and her boyfriend moved to Ireland and I've lived there for five years. I came back in 2009 and once again started going to a Lithuanian school(Lithuania is the country which I was born in). The Lithuanian grammar is really hard for me because of the five years I've been absent of Lithuanian schools. My grades aren't that good. I was the new kid along with another girl who I made really close friends with. I guess I can call her my best friend. We both share the love for anime so we had a lot to talk about. Later we found out that we have a lot of things in common. But unlike me she's much more slow and quiet. But the more I get to know her the more I see that that's not true. People compare her to a zombie. But FUCK them. They don't even know her. Anyyywayyy..... We also found out that we share the passion for music and that we both love to sing. She's the first person I can actually sing in-front of.

During a school trip Me and my BEST friend made friends with another girl. She was a year younger than us. She also loved anime and singing. So at the start of this summer we made a band. Since I'm the oldest I'm the captain. I like that because I love responsibility.

UGH!! I have to go now!! I think I ruined the microwave...

No comments:

Post a Comment