Monday, October 18, 2010

K-pop I listen to

I really like K-pop. My fave groups are 2NE1, F(x), Big Bang, Super Junior and F.T Island. I also listen to SNSD, Shinee, DBSK, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls and BoA.

My Fave Members:

From 2NE1: I like all of them. At first I really liked Dara. Then Minji and Dara. After I heard Bom's solo song 'You And I' I really started to like her. So right now she is my fave.

From F(x): If judging from the best voice... I would have to say that Sulli and Krystal have great voices. Of course I really like Amber and Victoria too. But I think Luna is overrated...

From Big Bang: I LOVE T.O.P and G-dragon!

From Super Junior: Donghae!! He's just such a handsome guy and a great dancer... Kyuhyun!! Such an awesome voice!! Siwon!! Amazing smile. I love his voice. Sungmin!! Love his cute voice... Heechul!! Well, to me he is unbelievably hot...

From F.T Island: All of them. Honestly. I LOVE them all. Of course Lee Hong Ki(main vocalist) stands out because of his unbelievable voice...

SNSD: Sunny has to be my ultimate fave... Her voice is amazing and she's very beautiful. I also like Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, TaeYeon and Tiffany.

Shinee: Key and Minho.

DBSK: Hero and Micky...

Kara: Ji Young for her pretty face and voice, Nicole for rapping!!! And Hara... I don't know why... Just... For being awesome. I like all of them.

Brown eyed girls: Narsha and Ga In!! Girls with short hair are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment