Friday, October 22, 2010

My Style

I don't have a style I concentrate on. I usually just dress by my mood. Comfort is also important to me.  I don't like pink. But I don't mind wearing it...



Colors I usually wear: Black, gray, white, blue. Although I really like to wear colorful tights, socks or leggings.

Usual hairstyle: I like my hair down since it's really straight and doesn't mess up too much. I also like doing 'Hime buns'. I wear ribbons and sometimes I like my hair in tiny waves.

Nail color: Either completely white, black, blue. Or I mix those colors and create colorful French tips.

Make up: Mascara and black pencil eyeliner only on my upper eyelid. and white on my lower eyelid. I HATE GETTING A TAN. So basically lot's of different colored eyeliner.

Accessories: I have 4 pierced holes in my ears. 2 in each ear. I like big earrings. I also have a necklace I never take off. Ribbons, BIG hair clips, hair bands with ribbons or just plain ones. I also love my aviator glasses and big sunglasses. Long over-knee or below-knee socks and scarfs are my

Patterns and fabric stuff: I love studs. They always give a metalic touch to my outfits. Lace, ruffles, stripes, checkers, plain fabrics... I also love tops with interesting quotes or drawings.

Shoes : Eehhh.... Shoes, huh? I like converse-like sneakers, *cough*rain boots*cough*...(o_~)... Hell... I hate uggs. They remind me of slippers.. Ugg-ly.

What's your style? =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment