Friday, October 29, 2010

Review: SNSD 'Hoot'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uN_-boXFVg&hd=1

Girls generation  isn't my type of a girl band. I don't really like it that much. But... With the exception of their newest song!!! I love it! They were all so pretty...

Sunny: Yes I have to talk about her first since she's my all time favorite. When I saw her I was just O_O... She was so unbelievably GORGEOUS!!! Even if she only sang once... She got quite a good amount of screen time(compared to how much she is usually shown...>.>) Anyway... As I said She stood out, her voice was cute, her hair was just WOW. I love the way her, Tiffany and Taeyeon were in one room. I thought 'If only Sooyoung was there two'( T.T. Yep. They're my top 4. I also like Hyoyeon.) But I then realised that it wasn't Taeyeon... It was Jessica.

Tiffany: Ahh! To me she's the prettiest girl on earth. And her voice is awesome too. The blond wig amazingly suits her. She stood out because of it. She didn't sing much, though... But she was shown plenty of times. (I have liked her ever since I saw her in 'Run Devil Run'. The way she said 'perfume' was so cute.)

Sooyoung: I hesitated about putting her 3rd... But I liked her more than Taeyeon inthis MV. She was the prettiest out of them all in this MV. She was pretty much awesome... The walk she did was the best part of the MV. Can't say anything bad about her.

Taeyeon: Yes. We all know that her voice will always be the best. But... For some reason I didn't like her THAT much. No. I'm not saying I didn't like her in this MV. I'm saying that for some reason she didn't stand out that much. But her voice makes up for it.

Seohyon: Can't believe I'm putting her 1st. What can I say... Her voice really grew on me. I think She's going to replace Taeyeon in my heart... Or... NO! I will have a top 6... Or... How about I start liking all of them...? At first her and Yuri were the ones I didn't like. But now... Seohyun's voice stands out somehow. She wasn't That attractive in this MV...

Yuri: Noo! I never thought there would be a day when she wasn't last in my list. But I really liked her... She didn't stand out, her voice wasn't that good. But her solo line(the one when her, Hyo and Soo wer singing) was pure awesome! Thanks to this MV I now don't dislike her.

Hyoyeon: Finaly. The one that wasn't at all shown... SM entertainment is going to Get a lot of hate mail fom HyoFans. But I still noticed her and liked her a lot. The bun and fringe hairstyle - I dislike.

Yoona: What can I say... I like how she dances. She's not that bad. No flaws. So... Good performance.

Jessica: Sorry... But I didn't even notice Jessica that much. I tried.... I didn't like her voice that much. Her hairstyle made her look old. But Jessica will always be liked by me.

MV: I like. I didn't like the teaser movie. I thought the song won't be that good. But I liked Siwon in it. =(x~x)= So cute... I liked the outfits and wigs. The idea was pretty good. So 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment