Saturday, October 30, 2010

Suzuki Airi

She is my favorite Buono!, Aa!, C-ute member. Her voice is beautiful and sweet. I love how strong it became. She's also one of the prettiest H!P member.
  • Hobbies: Purikura, singing, dancing
  • Special Skill: Y-shape balance, singing
  • Strong Point: I get along with everyone!
  • Weak Point: Once I start talking, I can't stop!
  • Habit: Touching my bangs
  • Favorite Color: White, light blue, pink, black
  • Favorite Flower: Lily, hibiscus
  • Disliked Thing/Thing to do: I can't touch bugs!
  • Scared of: Haunted houses, lightning
  • Favorite Movie: Ghibli series, "Harry Potter," "Lilo & Stitch"
  • Favorite Book: "Magic Tree House," "Atashinchi," "Zerori"
  • Favorite Word: "Arigatou" (thank you)
  • Favorite Season: Spring (birthday), fall (not that many bugs)
  • Favorite Food: Chinjao roast, tacos, green bell peppers, tomato spaghetti, monjayaki, sushi, natto
  • Least Favorite Food: Sweet carrots next to hamburger steaks, mini tomatoes, parsley, celery, cauliflower
  • Favorite Song: FIRST KISS
  • Charm Point: Ears


No comments:

Post a Comment