Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super Junior: Member ranking

1.Donghae: My love...  I love everything about him... Fishy will forever me my nr.1!

2. Kyuhyun: Cheeky Game Kyu... I had a dream about him once... He said he would wait until I am 18... And for some reason I thought it really happened. My friend told me that I'll never actually get married to any of them... And I said... 'But Kyu said he will wait for me!!'. 

3. Heechul & Sungmin: My first... I loved them ever since I saw them... But Donghae and Kyu took their place... However... I WILL FOREVER LOVE THEM! O.O Sexy and cute is what they are... Heechul is just... WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!<3 Sungmin is just... WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!<3

4. Siwon, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Kangin: Siwon... So manly... So hot... Even my mom said that! Leeteuk melts my heart more than any other SuJu member. I can't bare to see him. Honestly... I MELT. My heart beats so hard. It's like dying... Eunhyuk... Kyaaa!!! I think he's unbelievably cute!!! Kangin... His voice... WOW. <3

5. Hangeng: Why is it that I love him...? *.*

6. Yesung and Wookie: Even if they are kinda last... That doesn't mean that I don't LOVE them. It just means that I don't love them as much... Awesome vocals... Yesung: Hot! Hot! Hot! Wookie: CUTE AND HOT!!!

7. Shindong: Sorry... I don't find him entertaining... But I love his dancing and rapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment