Saturday, October 16, 2010

K-pop girlbands

Well, I only listen to 2NE1, Brown Eyed girls, Kara and F(x). I used to listen to SNSD.

The reason I listen to:

2NE1: I think they are different from the other girl bands. Their songs are catchy. They have interesting music videos. Their outfit's always inspire me. And I love dancing to their songs.

Brown Eyed Girls: I just find theirs songs interesting. And they have a good team of singers. Miryo is like the best girl rapper ever, Jea has a pretty voice, Narsha's voice just rocks and Ga in has a fresh voice...


Kara: This girl band is completely not my type... It's way too kawaii for me... But there's something about the members that make me want to listen to their songs...O.o

F(x): Just like 2NE1 their music videos and outfits inspire me and they are unique. (Go Krystal and Sulli!!!)

The reason I stopped listening to SNSD is because I have grown bored of their songs. But I still occasionally listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment