Saturday, October 16, 2010

Youtube

Some people I have subscribed to are RayWilliamJohnson, MichellePhan, Bubbiosity, Bubzbeauty, NigaHiga, KevJumba and JapAnnxDOLL . These are just some of the people.

Why have I subscribed to them? Well... RayWilliamJohnson, nigahiga, KevJumba and Bubbiosity make me laugh! Bubbiosity = THE BEST !!! I love her and her other account(Bubzbeauty). MichellePhan and Bubzbeauty make the best tutorials. Michelle has a lot of DIY tutorials and Bubz has a lot of smart, inspiring things to say. As for JapAnnxDOLL ... I just really enjoy her random, creepy videos...

So here are the people I respect. Look through their videos if you want and tell me what you think. So do any of my non-existing readers know any interesting youtube channels?

By the way... Any of you know MagiBon...?

No comments:

Post a Comment